Bose is offering high-quality soundbars. The Bose soundbar 700 converts the TV sound into high-quality audio which is very useful when you are watching movies. It is very easy to connect the soundbar with your TV.
HDMI delivers very high-quality audio. Moreover, its port is also provided in all kinds of TV. Whereas The Bluetooth option is only present in some selected TV models.
The use of optical cable is also the recommended method. The optical cable also provides the best sound quality and connection. But this cable is not very common as is the HDMI.
Moreover, some TV doesn’t have an optical cable port as well.
How to Connect Bose Soundbar 700 to TV
There are several ways to connect Bose soundbar 700 to the TV. You can use HDMI, Optical cable, or Bluetooth to establish the connection.
The most common and the most recommended method to establish this connection is the use of HDMI.
1. Using HDMI
The use of HDMI to hook up Bose soundbar to tv is the most common method. There must be an HDMI ARC On the TV.
This port is specially made for the use of HDMI. This specific port is now available on all types of TV.
If there is not an HDMI port in your TV then you must jump onto the second method. You can check it on the TV or the TV user manual for the HDMI port verification.
Following are the steps for the Bose soundbar connection with the TV:
- Turn off the TV and the Bose soundbar 700
- Ready the HDMI cable
- Connect the HDMI cable with the TV. (HDMI ARC is same as HDMI)
- Now connect the other end of the HDMI cable with the Bose soundbar 700
- Make sure the cable is connected well
- Turn On the TV and the soundbar
- Change the TV audio setting from the menu
- Change it to the Bose soundbar 700
- Turn off the TV and soundbar if the Bose soundbar 700 is not connecting to the TV
- Turn On both of them after 60 seconds
- Enable the ARC from the settings as you are using an HDMI ARC
- Also, enable the CEC if you are still unable to hear the sound. Some TVs have different terms.
2. Using an Optical cable
You can also use an optical cable to connect the Bose soundbar 700 to the TV. If the HDMI connection is not working and the soundbar is not connecting with the TV, you can use an optical cable.
This cable provides high-quality sound with a strong connection.
Although, according to some users, HDMI is the best option and optical cable does not provide a strong connection as HDMI does.
The first step you must take is to make sure that your TV has an optical cable port. You can check it on the TV if you have knowledge about the port.
Otherwise, you can also go reading the user manual to check the optical cable port.
Following are the steps to connect the Bose soundbar 700 with the TV:
- Make sure you have long enough optical cable which could reach from the soundbar to the Tv
- Connect one end of the optical cable to the TV
- Connect the other end to the Bose soundbar
- Turn on the soundbar and the TV
- Go to the settings in the TV and change the audio output settings to optical cable
- Moreover, also change the audio source of the Bose soundbar to digital.
3. Using Bluetooth
This is not as effective as the HDMI and the optical cable. Still, you can connect the Bose soundbar 700 to the TV via Bluetooth connection.
Many old TV models don’t have the Bluetooth connectivity option available. You can also use an adapter that provides Bluetooth connectivity. But the use of the adopter will also decrease the audio quality.
Following are the steps to establish the connection of Bose soundbar with the TV via Bluetooth:
- Make sure that the TV and the soundbar are located closely
- Turn on both devices
- You need to enter the Bose soundbar 700 remote setup
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the soundbar to enter the Bluetooth pairing mode
- Open the Bluetooth menu from the TV settings
- Find and pair with the Bose soundbar 700
- Play music on the TV for the testing after you have paired both devices using Bluetooth
How to connect Bose soundbar 700 to Samsung TV
The best way to connect the Bose soundbar 700 to Samsung TV is via HDMI. Moreover, there are many other ways as well for connecting Bose soundbar 700 to Samsung TV.
Using HDMI Cable
HDMI is the best option when it comes to connecting the Bose soundbar with your TV. The HDMI cable provides a very fast signal with very good sound quality.
First, you need to check the HDMI port on your TV. If there is an HDMI port available on your TV, then you should use the HDMI cable for the connection.
Connect one end of the cable with your Samsung TV and the other end with the Bose soundbar 700.
Using Optical Cable
The second most useful and easy method for connecting Bose soundbar 700 to Samsung tv is an optical cable.
The optical cable works the same as the HDMI. It also provides a fast signal with very high sound quality.
Check for the optical cable port on your Samsung TV. Make sure that your cable is long enough. Connect one end with your TV and the other end with the Bose soundbar.
Using Bluetooth connectivity
The other method for connecting the soundbar with your Samsung TV is via Bluetooth. If your Samsung TV model does not have an HDMI or optical port then use Bluetooth connectivity.
Although Bluetooth is not the most recommended method for the connection. This is because it plays the sound a little late and has weak signals.
How to connect Bose soundbar 700 to wifi?
Suppose that you brought a new high-resolution TV to your home. Now you want to enjoy the top-quality sound as well for more thrill. But You do not have HDMI or optical cable for connecting the soundbar video TV.
You can also connect the soundbar with your TV via Wi-Fi instead of using any wire cable. Moreover, Wi-Fi is also better than using Bluetooth. It is because of its high range.
The easiest method for connecting the bose soundbar 700 via Wi-Fi to your TV is defined below:
- The first step is to turn on the Wi-Fi model of the soundbar 700
- You can turn the Wi-Fi mode on by clicking on the source button of the soundbar 700
- You can also use the remote and click on the source button to turn on the Wi-Fi connectivity
- You need to install a smart app on your mobile phone
- Open the Smart app and click on the add devices
- Connect the soundbar with the TV
- Many of the new model TVs have Wi-Fi modules in them. They establish an automatic connection when you turn on the TV.
Also read: Top 10 Best Soundbars Under $600
Most people leave the idea of using the soundbar by considering it a difficult task to connect the soundbar to the TV. But you can establish a wired or wireless connection easily.
You can use HDMI or optical cable for the connection. Use of HDMI or optical cable is the most recommended method here for the high quality of the sound.
Whereas you can also use Bluetooth or Wi-Fi to establish the connection between the soundbar and the TV.